Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random

Here are a bunch of just random pictures that i decided to add. We are all doing well here. One week left until i go back to my regular schedule. I am excited and a little bummed. I am excited to be home with Adriana again but i have really enjoying having dinner as a family every night and having the weekends together. I think that Chris is going to have a hard time going back to work initially. He has truly enjoyed being home with Adriana and the bond that has formed between them. I know Adriana has emjoyed having her Daddy home with her. They play together alot and read stories and go feed the fish at Chris' store.



Adriana got a Princess dress up outfit for Christmas and she loves it!



We got a tool box with markers, crayons, clay, finger paints, sponges etc. this is her first adventure in it! she absolutely loved it and did a great job! some of her expressions are, I can't believe Mom is letting me play with this stuff! :)
















Chris took this picture one night. It was actually hard for him to get this shot because he was trying to get the sunset in it and he was laying on his back on the patio trying to hold Adriana still. I love this picture and even more so because it is REAL!




Adriana is all ready to go play in the snow!




Adriana on the rocking horse at Grandma and Grandpa's.





We were all playing outside one day when it was nice so i took a couple of pictures of my two favorite people.








So that is my post for now. I have some new pictures we just took this afternoon. We got Adriana a bubble wand that has a little fan under it and makes thousands of bubbles! i will post those another time.

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

Those are great! I love how she's so intensely concentrating on her artwork!! :)