Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

long overdue update





































There is so much new to say as an update. i am just going to do a quick run down and add some pics then i will do a more detailed job later. Well i have been working days and Chris is Mr. Mom right now. He seems to be enjoying it and has been quite good at being the stay at home Daddy. He paints Adriana's fingers and toes, is learning how to do ponytails and even watched my neice Ryleigh for a week for Desiree. They have had a good time and even built a snowman! It is almost time for this era to come to a close and for me to be back home. I have already done my bids for March's schedule and i will be back on nights. It is bitter sweet for me. It was really hard for me in the beginning but i quickly rediscovered my passion for what it is that i do. I truly love Interpreting and while some of the callers are jackasses, most are appreciative of the service we provide. I enjoy the variety of seeing close to 200 different callers in a shift. I have learned alot about my coworkers and have developed more of a comraderie with them. I have gained an appreciation for the time i get with Adriana and Chris in the evening. It has been a great experience and i am thankful for the opportunity to do it. i hope we can do it every year actually! I am glad Chris has been home in the winter time! i would go crazy being stuck inside most of the time! Playdough, cars and my little pony will only occupy my mind for a few mins before i get bored! I know it's not about me but still i would be nuts. Snow is fun to play in but there is only a limited time you can play outside before little fingers and noses get too cold. I am looking forward to the spring when we can be outside pulling weeds, mowing the lawn and playing in the sprinklers again as well as going to the park!
We did have a terrible tumbleweed problem too! just look at the pics! here they are: sorry for such a short update. I will do more later.

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

Wow, the tumbleweeds are crazy!

I know what you mean, I'm home now and it's hard to not go stir-crazy. Lots of outings help... :) I want more pictures of Adriana!!!