Here are some new pictures. Adriana has had her 2nd birthday! wow i cant believe it and still cant believe i am old enough to have a 2 year old! However, I turned 30 this year! Yikes! i have no clue how that happened to me. Excitiing stuff. So here are just some random pictures. I did get really brave and cut Adriana's hair! Well brave is an overstatement. I just trimmed the back so it was all one length. Every time she sees scissors she says, "cut hair". She is talking up a storm! We were a little concerned but in the last month she has said 2-3 new things every day and they are clearer than every. She now loves to say, "Night, Night". At the grocery store the other day she said "Hi" to someone. just as friendly as could be. when they asked, "how are you!" she responded, "I shy" then hid her face in my shoulder. Adorable! i am loving it. I will be working days starting the second half of December. Chris' store will be shut down until March 1st. He will still be getting a paycheck but it will be a little less than normal. I am increasing my hours at Sorenson and will work the max 58 hours per pay period and that should make up for Chris' paycut.
I did find out yesterday that I passed the 2nd national certification exam i took back in August. so i am quite excited about this. I now have 2 national certifications.

1 comment:
How fun that she talks so much! I love the 'I shy', that's so sweet!!
Congrats on passing the 2nd exam!
Alec tries, but it's all gibberish. The best is when he talks, then throws his head back & laughs...but I have no idea why!
Post a Comment