We let little Miss Adriana help with the walls too. We started the first night with giving her a make up brush. this is her artwork. She was soo happy to paint and to help me. She thought this was the funnest thing to do.
A couple of days after this I decided to give her a little tiny roller. This was on a smaller wall, just under the counter/breakfast bar and it was a cream/ yellow color. She did fantastic!
As you can see by the smiles she likes to paint! This is the first time she hasnt been in trouble for getting color or marking on the walls! Who wouldnt like it!? I do think she likes to paint her little body more than the wall but both were exciting :)
Look at the concentration on her face! She was really making a solid effort here. I decided on all 3 occassions not to worry about getting her into old clothes, but just to worry about changing the diaper.
Here is Adriana's finished portion that she used the little roller for.

1 comment:
I like her painting job better than yours! ;)
Post a Comment