In this picture we are playing Hungry Hungry Hippos as you can see. She likes to actually sit on the table to play. Usually we try not to let her sit on the table but today i didnt mind at all. I kept an eye on her.


She decided stealing the marbles and putting them in her pumpkin was the better idea!

We decided to make cookies this afternoon. She sat on the counter next to the mixer, adding the ingredients after i had them all measured, and she would help me turn it on. This girl loves the mixer. any time she hears it turn on she comes running asking to look and see what's going on. So when the dough was all together i added the choc chips and she helped me stir them in. As you can see she is a big helper!

This picture is of a stomp rocket. She really likes to see the rockets go REAL high! She is really silly about it. i loaded a rocket on it the other day (she is quite capable of doing it) and she said, "Mama have another turn". So i got ready to walk over and take my turn and she jumped on it shooting the rocket in the air! Little stinker. I sure laughed at her though. She was quite beside herself however yesterday when Mama accdentally got one of her rockets stuck on the roof. it is going to be impossible to get it down. i was hoping the wind would blow it down today but i didnt see it in the yard. Adriana just wasnt sure what to do about that! Even though she had other rockets to play with she was just not sure how to process that. She kept saying, "i ask Daddy get it down" It was too cute.
Blowing lots of bubbles outside! between the wind and the fan under the bubble wand it gets crazy! one of her fave things is to aim it at me or Chris and let all those bubbles fly! It is soo cute, she will chase them and pop as many as she can.


Just chillen in the backyard. This jacket is my fave one that she has. I love the color, it's warm and i think it looks great on her. Chris wasnt wild about the color when i first brought it home but he has grown to like it now. I just try not to dress her in only pink and purple. She looks great in red and browns.
My little ham. One morning she just decided she wanted to lay on the step and Mommy to cover her up with her Lightening McQueen blankie. one of my favorite pics.

ok so i have some favorite things she does or says to add then will close for now.
I love that no matter how many kisses and loves i ask for during the day (it is A LOT) she gives them willingly.
I love that she thinks i am cool! I personally know i am a dork, and even more so when she is around however she thinks it is great!
I love that she wants to be involved in what i am doing. She wants to make dinner, she wants to clean (this i am sure will wear off) she wants to help me "color my eyes" when i am putting on eyeliner. She will help pay bills or anything else i am doing.
She wants to hold my hand. this means alot to me personally. i know again in a few years i wont get it but for now i am soaking it up!
I love to hear her talk, laugh and just see her smile. She can say her name. she tells me, my name Ana Chelle! and gets really proud of herself. she can say Michelle, it comes out "Meechelle".
I love that she likes my music! She asks when we get in the car to listen to Lady Gaga or Britney Spears. She likes the Ting Tings, Daft Punk and anything she can get her groove on to!
I love that she digs the tattoos i have. Especially the new one with her name and birthdate. she gets really proud that she knows what it says. If she only knew how much this mommy loved her and what that ink meant to me. I am sitting here at work a little weepy so i need to end this. I love Adriana with everything i am, i am so proud to be her Mommy. I hope that she knows how much she is loved. That is always the last thing on my mind when i kiss her goodnight and see her sleeping. I want her to feel in her soul how much i truly love her.
Ok, now i am full on crying so that's it for now folks!

2 comments:
She is not so little anymore. Everyday they grow bigger and bigger. We should get the girls together soon so play when I get Ayden, Ry and Masyn back on the 16th.
Ahhhh. I loved that post!! The pictures are so great-she really is a beautiful little girl. You are such a sweet mommy! I can tell you're really enjoying it (as you should!)
PS-You're not and never have been a dork!
Post a Comment