I dont like the rope on D's swing so i used covers for her car seat straps :)
The girls both love to swing.
I think it's one of the best things we have bought in a long time. the girls really love to play on it.
I love watching the girls play together. i know this photo is blurry but i love their smiles in it.
Anything she can climb, makes her happy.
Des and Doug bought a slip and slide and we tried it out one day!
Delaney was content to hang out with me and eat strawberries.
Doug had to try it out to see if it was as fun as we remembered it to be!
We decided the kids were having too hard of a time getting all the way down because there wasnt enough water. So Des and Doug tossed the kids down it!
All of the kids loved it! They would line up and say, " toss me! I want to be tossed next!"
I think the grass had been recently cut. All of the kids had grass everywhere!
Some went down on their tummies...
Some on their backs...
It was fun for Dad/ Grandpa to come and watch the kids and have lunch with all of us during his lunch break.
Some went down on their knees!
Poor Masyn was covered with the most grass, even after Doug hosed all the kids down!
Adriana talking to Grandpa
It was a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment