I want to take a few minutes tonight and post about my girls individually. I always lump them together and would like to take a minute to highlight each one. I am going to start with my oldest Adriana.
There are SO many things i love about this girl. One thing lately i have always noticed is that she hugs with her entire little body! It's not just a hug. She taps me on the shoulder then steps back and bit and jumps into my arms. With Chris she gets a running head start to send him off to work. When she snuggles, she is close to laying on top of me! When this happens, i wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. I know these days are short lived. Anytime she is getting a snack out of the pantry she will bring one for everybody in the house. She always asks if Delaney can have that or not. Adriana loves her little sister more than life. We could not have picked a better big sister for D than Adriana. It has truly amazed us and we are SO grateful! Adriana is always protecting Delaney, making sure she has everything she needs and is always included. Anyone Adriana meets hears all about Delaney and meets her before any other conversation is held.
Adriana is athletic and adventurous. She wants to do anything that we are doing. She likes to get dirty and find worms, play in the pond, go swimming whatever adventure awaits us. She also LOVES dresses and wants everyone to see how they twirl :).
Adriana makes friends as easily as she breathes. She wants to be everyones friend and doesnt understand if someone doesnt want to play with her. She gets her feelings hurt easily and seeks out the comfort of Chris or I to explain it to her. Not only does she hug with her whole body, she loves with her entire soul. She is kind of an all or nothing type, just like her Mom.
She likes to be independant in most ways except for cleaning her room or doing chores. That is more of a team effort in her opinion. I can understand that!
She loves school and all of her activities. Cheerleading is definitely a favorite that she wants to continue for a while. She loves T-ball as well and is SO proud when she can tell me she didnt get hit with the ball that night! :D.
She can make me crazy at times but all in all i am SO grateful that i get to be her Mommy! She is sweet, innovative, thoughtful, loving, zealous and infectious! i only hope i can be the Mom she deserves. At night, i get home and kiss that little girl, hoping (slightly) that she will wake up and wrap her arms around me. I miss her when i am gone and breathe easier when i get to hold her and know she is alright.

1 comment:
SO great!! I love all the info about her. :) Wish I could see you guys!!
Post a Comment