Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First try at this!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to our blog page! I am very new at this so please bear with me while i make our page fancy with pictures etc!

Chris and I met and started dating in December of 2000. We were married July 21, 2003, so we are coming up on our 5th wedding anniversary! Our little Adriana was born October 26, 2006. She will be 1 1/12 in the next couple weeks! YIKES! i am not ready! She is a very sweet, loving and adventurous girl. She loves all things outdoors and water! she will play in ANY puddle of water no matter how big or small! she will shovel dirt into her bucket then lick the shovel and grin so big!

I could go on for pages and pages about her!

Chris and his father set up a sprinkler and pond supply store and opened the doors to the public in 2002. They have increased sales and customer count every year since they have been open. It has been quite alot of work and will continue to be! Every summer i swear he works more hours! i dont know how many hours there will be left in the day this year! They will start doing installs this summer. My younger brother Robert will be helping at the store this year and will also be doing installs. I dont quite think he knows how hard Chris is going to work him but it will be good.

I am a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter for the Deaf. I currently free lance for 24 Hour Sign Language Services and this weekend i will start training for Sorenson Communications. i am a stay at home mommy during the day and then work nights. I am truly enjoying my life and cant wait for the summer! I have three camping trips planned with my family and they cant come fast enough! Last year i took Adriana camping and she LOVED every minute of it! she was only 7 months when we went the first time. She will play in rivers and lakes that i wont even stick my toe in! crazy kid of ours!

anyways... i dont know what all to say so i will close for now! i will try posting some recent pictures of Adriana.

Thank you for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

Nice update, I want more pictures!!! :)