Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

At the end of January we bought a new car for me to drive. I love that car and we have only made 3 payments on it, had plates on it for 2 months and last Thursday i was driving to work. 3 blocks from my destination i was broadsided and now my new car is totalled. I was not hurt except for a bruise on my elbow and some soreness. As i said, i was going to work so i was alone and man am i thankful for that! the driver who hit me hit Adriana's door. She would not have been hurt but her door was completely smashed in and I would not know what i would have done had she been with me. The cost of repairs came to $20,743.02. YIKES! so the insurance and GAP insurance will pay off that loan in the next few days and we will be starting over and buying another car.

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

Oh, no! I'm so glad you're okay, but wow! Glad you had the gap insurance. What kind of car was it? Will you get the same kind?