Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

T-ball!

These are all the pictures Chris took while watching Adriana's T-ball this summer. I dont really have a lot to say about this post. I didnt get to see any practices or games since i was at work every monday and wednesday. However, I am glad that Chris was able to go and participate in this. Adriana was thrilled to have her Daddy at her events! Adriana was lucky enough to have her cousins Ayden and Ryleigh on the same team!

















After every game i would call home and see how it went. Adriana would be thrilled to tell me she didnt get hit with the ball this time and she paid attention! These were problems for her the first few practices! She is a social little butterfly and really enjoyed seeing some kids from school as well. All in all it was a great thing for her. she had fun which was most important! Chris got to participate and that was also very important! :)

No comments: