Well, here are some new pictures, but not a whole lot new going on. We are keeping busy with Cheer, Swim, school, work and playing and still working on the house. Adriana is loving Cheer and Swim. I am really excited about these and she is doing awesome in them. I have taken notes on her Cheer steps and will help her practice at home. Her swim instructor has said she is ready for the next level when this class is done. That is great news and hardly surprising.
Delaney is growing and developing! She is still tiny according to the dr charts, but she is hitting all of the milestones and is happy and healthy.
Chris and I are keeping busy, but loving life with our girls. They bring a lot of joy to our house. :)
I dont have a lot to say right now, but i wanted to put up some new pictures. I am loving all that we have going on right now. I may not find the time to do all i feel is needed or that i want to but i dont know anyone who does!
Until the next time!

1 comment:
Your family is beautiful. I wonder what girls are like.... It is so heart warming to see their smiling faces and to know that you and your family are doing so well and are so happy. Keep on smiling!
Post a Comment