Whew! i have a lot to catch up on! i realize i haven't blogged since mid July. I have had pictures uploaded on here but not published anything. OOPS!
All of these pictures are from when we went to the Pumpkin Patch. We didnt go to a great one but we know which one NOT to go to next year. Adriana got to do the hay maze and pick out a tiny pumpkin to take home. We did carve pumpkins at home a week before. I sure wasnt going to pay those prices.
So now it is mid November and life is slowing a little bit. October is crazy busy for us! Adriana was Spiderwoman for Halloween. She is obsessed with Spiderman. She has shoes, toothbrush and Mac and Cheese! We went trick or treating with my brother Dan and his fiancee Stacy and their family. Everyone came down and we had a big group go together. We all had a good time. The kids were all dressed up so cute! Adriana had fun with trick or treating but it was more overwhelming for her i think. The neighborhood we went to was nothing like i had ever seen on Halloween before! SO many houses were decorated and had haunted houses in the front yard! Adriana would walk up to the door, knock and say "Trick or Treat!" Then she would just stand there in a daze until we came to get her. She didnt really show alot of excitement other than her costume which she loved!
For her birthday I took her to Bounce. She has been asking me to go again for a while now and i have promised we would go for her birthday. I held true to my word and she was nothing less than thrilled.
Now it is mid November and Chris has closed up shop for the winter time and is home til March! I am so thrilled! He has started to frame and finish the basement. He is builiding a very cool little house under the stairs for Adriana! it will be like her own little apartment. We will put her kitchen and Dora couch there. He is installing lights and a door! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I am letting him have free reign as to how he designs the basement. i will give input in color and fixtures but that is about it. I am excited!
I have started working full time with Sorenson and loving it. It is only an extra 8 hours a week but it's great to have sick time, and vacay etc. I am still on nights right now with the exception of Sundays and Thursdays. Those are my 2 all day jobs. Dec 1st i will switch to working mostly days. i will only be working one evening a week. I have a pretty spoiled schedule Dec-Feb. i am really looking forward to good quality family time. Chris is really happy to be home and Adriana is happy but adjusting too. She is used to us working but now with Chris home all the time and Mom still going to work... she doesnt get it. She thinks that since chris isnt working right now that I shouldn't be either. She is doing really well. She is such a joy to have around. Always making us laugh and smile so big. She has memorized numerous books and "reads" them to us all the time! We have gotten alot of games lately and that is a big hit with her. Go Fish with letters and animals, Chutes and Ladders, Hi-Ho Cherry O and several others. She loves it all :)
Well that's about it for now. my hands are cramping up! I will update again when we get back from Dallas for Thanksgiving!




All of these pictures are from when we went to the Pumpkin Patch. We didnt go to a great one but we know which one NOT to go to next year. Adriana got to do the hay maze and pick out a tiny pumpkin to take home. We did carve pumpkins at home a week before. I sure wasnt going to pay those prices.
So now it is mid November and life is slowing a little bit. October is crazy busy for us! Adriana was Spiderwoman for Halloween. She is obsessed with Spiderman. She has shoes, toothbrush and Mac and Cheese! We went trick or treating with my brother Dan and his fiancee Stacy and their family. Everyone came down and we had a big group go together. We all had a good time. The kids were all dressed up so cute! Adriana had fun with trick or treating but it was more overwhelming for her i think. The neighborhood we went to was nothing like i had ever seen on Halloween before! SO many houses were decorated and had haunted houses in the front yard! Adriana would walk up to the door, knock and say "Trick or Treat!" Then she would just stand there in a daze until we came to get her. She didnt really show alot of excitement other than her costume which she loved!
For her birthday I took her to Bounce. She has been asking me to go again for a while now and i have promised we would go for her birthday. I held true to my word and she was nothing less than thrilled.
Now it is mid November and Chris has closed up shop for the winter time and is home til March! I am so thrilled! He has started to frame and finish the basement. He is builiding a very cool little house under the stairs for Adriana! it will be like her own little apartment. We will put her kitchen and Dora couch there. He is installing lights and a door! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I am letting him have free reign as to how he designs the basement. i will give input in color and fixtures but that is about it. I am excited!
I have started working full time with Sorenson and loving it. It is only an extra 8 hours a week but it's great to have sick time, and vacay etc. I am still on nights right now with the exception of Sundays and Thursdays. Those are my 2 all day jobs. Dec 1st i will switch to working mostly days. i will only be working one evening a week. I have a pretty spoiled schedule Dec-Feb. i am really looking forward to good quality family time. Chris is really happy to be home and Adriana is happy but adjusting too. She is used to us working but now with Chris home all the time and Mom still going to work... she doesnt get it. She thinks that since chris isnt working right now that I shouldn't be either. She is doing really well. She is such a joy to have around. Always making us laugh and smile so big. She has memorized numerous books and "reads" them to us all the time! We have gotten alot of games lately and that is a big hit with her. Go Fish with letters and animals, Chutes and Ladders, Hi-Ho Cherry O and several others. She loves it all :)
Well that's about it for now. my hands are cramping up! I will update again when we get back from Dallas for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:
That was a cute family pic!
I can't believe she's 3 already, she's so beautiful.
I'm glad you're enjoying work, vacation and sick time are definitely a boon. :)
Post a Comment